- Express Mail International is a high-speed international mail service that averages 2-4 business days to all major destinations
- Priority Mail International is a cost effective international mail service that averages 3-5 business days to all major destinations
- Transit times may vary when shipping to remote areas
- Tracking to major destinations is available, but information may be limited.
- Duties and taxes are collected by the recipient at the time of delivery. Duties and taxes vary based on country and the total value of your shipment. For more information about duties and taxes and if they apply to your shipment, please contact your local customs office.
- Shipping refunds will not be given if you refuse to pay the duties and taxes upon delivery.
- Currently supported International ship to Countries include: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia and Montenegro, Singapore, Slovak Republic, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Venezuela