Terahertz Fiber Coupled Sensor 1550 nm, 400 um large aperture (T-Era-400A-1550-Fiber)
- Used to generate and detect high power and wideband terahertz pulses in THz time-domain systems.
- Optical fiber excitation option.
- Suitable for 1500 nm laser excitation.
- Packaged in TeTechS' patent pending THz chip enclosure module.
- Antenna structure is a 400um aperture to generate high bandwidth THz signal.
- Large THz signal.
- Integrated high-resistive silicon lens.
- Standard 01" adapter for easy attachment to other standard optical components or mount it on an optical bench.
- Built-in voltage limit circuit prevents overvoltage damage to the chip.
- Built-in low-noise amplifier.
- Ready to use upon arrival.
The TeTechS T-Era series terahertz photoconductive antenna chips (THz-PCA) are used to generate high power and wideband terahertz pulses in terahertz time-domain systems as well as high frequency resolution terahertz signals in terahertz frequency domain systems. The T-Era-400A-1550-Fiber THz-PCA is made on high resistive ultra-fast epitaxially grown multi-quantum well InGaAs-InAlAs substrates and is packaged in TeTechS' patent pending THz chip enclosure module. The user's optical fiber should be connected to the FC/APC collimator attached to the enclosure. The antenna structure is a 400um aperture to generate high bandwidth THz signal. The enclosure module houses the THz-PCA with a collimating high-resistive silicon lens attached to the back side of the THz-PCA chip.
The device is packaged in a modular format so that it is easy to change the THz-PCA chip inside the enclosure at a fraction of cost. The device is shipped with the silicon lens aligned and packaged on the back side of the THz-PCA chip. The silicon lens can be re-aligned after changing the THz-PCA chip using our silicon lens setting fixtures.
An input bias voltage can be applied to the chip through an isolated SMA connector. A built-in voltage limit circuit prevents overvoltage damage to the chip. A standard 01' treaded sleeve of the enclosure make it convenient to attach the module to other standard optical components or mount it on an optical bench.
- Terahertz Spectroscopy.
- Terahertz Imaging.
- Material characterization.
- Material sensing.
- Non-destructive test.
- Terahertz spectroscopy.
- Hidden object detection.
- Product inspection.
- Manufacturing quality control.
- Material identification, such as: plastics; pulp and paper; gels organic powders; adhesives.
- Thickness measurement and uniformity analysis.
- Coating and thin film analysis.
- Additives analysis.
- Electronic chip fault analysis.
- THz Time-domain Systems.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.